We are currently looking for an experienced Project Engineer/Manager to be based out of our head office near Glasgow with a background in the delivery of storage tank construction/repair projects on top tier COMAH sites.
Must be willing to travel throughout the UK and have a working knowledge of BS EN 14015, EEMUA 159, API 650/653.
- Experience in delivering Projects to the Defence, Power, Oil & Gas and Nuclear environments.
- Fabrication experience preferred.
- Responsible for the on time and on budget delivery of your own projects.
- Creating Project Documentation in order to comply with clients list of deliverables.
- Working in partnership with the commercial team in order to ensure all sales and costs are captured.
- Experience of working in association with a fabrication shop would be an advantage.
- Assessing project specifications in order to ensure compliance with our end products.